Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Final Major Project Evaluation

Final Major Project Evaluation

I would like to say that my final major project went off without a hitch but that would be a lie. After a slow start I managed to finally get my creative block out of my head and got to work. In the end I am very happy with the way that my final major project turned out although if I was given the opportunity I would change a few things. Firstly, I would make more than one print ad because I think if I could have done a collection it would have been better. Secondly, I would add more examples of how the Instagram account would work because I think it is a bit plain. Lastly, I would like to create the full interactive advert, not just a storyboard because I think that it would tie my FMP together perfectly.

(Authors Own, 2014)

I would like to thank my tutors because they helped me out a lot with the initial start up with good suggestions and places to go to get inspiration. I feel like I was able to stick to the aims that I had set out in the beginning of my FMP with regards to keeping Mercedes-Benz' Brand Image of Sophistication and Refinement intact whilst adding a youthful twist that would attract the younger generation, so that has made me happy but like I said I wish I was able to change a few things to make it an all round better project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai