Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Final Major Project Week 7

Final Major Project Week 7

This week I worked on my last final outcome. I had originally planned to do an interactive advert to show in my exhibition but unfortunately this was not able to happen because our tutors did not want a laptop in the exhibition for a month. Therefore, I had to persevere and I ended up doing a storyboard for how the interactive advert would look and work. I found this quite challenging as there were a lot of elements that i had to incorporate from the contents to technical specifications and many more.

(Authors Own, 2014)

After I was able to sort out all the elements that I needed in my interactive advert, I had to look at how to keep it sophisticated and refined so as not to tarnish Mercedes' Brand Image but give it a youthful twist. After a lot of thinking and experimentation I settled on keeping it simple but adding a tribal background as it links to the both the car (symbolising that it's aggressive) and to the youth (through tattoo's and love for expression). Overall I am happy with the way that this outcome turned out, I just wish that I was able to create the full interactive advert rather than just a storyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai