Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Graphics Pathway Week 12, 13 and 14

Graphics Pathway Week 12, 13 and 14

Over the past three weeks we had to create a project relating to weather, We had to start with a mundane view that we see everyday and create a book that relates to our starting point. Since I live on my own, I tend to eat a bit of takeaway so my starting point was an image of takeaway food and I decided to create a lazy persons "weather" cookbook. I found this project really hard because there were a lot of elements to get done in three weeks and through the struggles of this project, I learnt that I need to control my time management a lot more, especially over longer projects.

I am quite happy with the way that this project turned out, I worked hard on the cover especially because you want it to be attractive yet convey what is inside the book. I found tracking, and recording the recipes very arduous and it was probably the worst aspect of the project. If I had the opportunity to re do the whole project, I would change the way I bound the book, and a few of the recipes. However, I am happy with the way the whole project turned out.



(Authors Own, 2014)


(Authors Own, 2014)

(Authors Own, 2014)

(Authors Own, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai