Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Final Major Project Week 6

Final Major Project Week 6

This week I chose to focus on the Instagram template trials, experiments and final outcomes. I found this quite quick and easy to do because creating an Instagram page is simple as the templates and everything is already provided for you. However, the one issue that I did not think of was that there may already be a Mercedes-Benz Instagram page. I found that there was one but it just seemed to be images of their cars, no advertising or anything.


(Authors  Own, 2014)

I chose to use professionally taken pictures for the image to the right because it looks so much tidier and professional, but sourcing the right images, the right text, and doing all the planning took al lot longer than I thought. All in all, I am not very happy with the way that this turned out. I think that I should have done more examples of hoe it would look, the profile page and how it would show up on the main page. However, I am happy with the ones that I have done. I believe they fit the criteria that I set at the beginning of my FMP and it would give the company an idea of what is needed to set this up as an advertising strategy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai