Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Graphics Pathway Week 8

Graphics Pathway Week 8

This week we were asked to take various pictures if an area and create a map, but with a graphical representation. I chose to focus on a campsite in Nata, Central Botswana where I have had multiple good memories with friends and family alike. In addition, I chose to make it into a billboard to tie into my aspirations of doing a Ba in Digital media and design. I like this piece because it is simple and looks fairly professional, in addition it is a clear map which is set up and designed so it can be read from a far. I found this assignment tough because the brief was very vague, but I persevered and came up with a design that I am fairly proud of. If I had the opportunity to do this again, I would work on a better site with better surveys.

(Authors Own, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai