Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Final Major Project Week 4

Final Major Project Week 4

This week was quite an unproductive week for me with regards to my Final major Project. The reason I am saying this is becauseI was struggling with creative block, trying to come up with ideas for my project. On a better note, I did manage to do more research on my contextual referencing, I chose to focus on the creative directors of some of the top advertising companies in the United Kingdom such as Paul Brazier (AMV BBDO), Leon Jaume (WCRS) and Alexandre Gamma (BBH Global). Looking at their work has had a big impact on my work, not just the way that I look at how I develop the initial idea, but to how I show the final pieces. At the moment I am not very happy with the progress of my project because I am quite far behind on the design process. I intend to solve this by working harder and pushing myself to the limit because that is when I work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai