Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Graphics Pathway Week 1

Graphics Pathway Week 1

On the first week of our graphics pathway, we had the whole week off but we had to create an A3 poster with a deign showing our aspirations and one hundred word paragraph explaining our aspirations and goal throughout our degree and future.

I found this really hard because even though I know what I want to do, it is really hard to put it into a design. In the end I settled on a design that was minimalist and simple with icons for various social media's. The reason I chose to do this is because I aspire to become the best in digital advertising and design.

I do not like my design to be honest, I find it simple and boring. If I had the opportunity to re do it I would change the design completely, adding more complicated computer graphics and more colours. However, I would keep it minimalist and elegant.
(Authors Own, 2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai