Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Final Major Project Week 2

Final Major Project Week 2

This week whilst working on our final major project we had to collaborate with some students from LBM (Lens Based Media) and create a project that showcases the skills from both departments. My group and I settled on creating a stop motion clip about the life of a sponge. The reason we chose to do this was because we thought we could make it comical like 'Spongebob Square Pants". However, throughout the weeks project the clip turned into a tragedy with a dark comical twist. I believe that this project was easy to do because the group worked as one and was able to work together so everything meshed. If I had the opportunity to do this project again, I would spend more time on the stop motion and try to make it run smoother, other than that I am happy.

(Author Collaboration, 2014)

Throughout the week whilst juggling the collaboration project I still managed to stay on track with my FMP completing more in depth research into my task. I found out that there are other ways in which one can advertise to the youth other than over social media which is helpful. In addition, I was able to narrow down my target clientele to graduates and professionals under 30 because that is the age group that the "cheaper" Mercedes-Benz cars are mostly aimed at. I believe that I am on track as per my action plan and in the next few weeks preceding I hope to speak to the man in charge of the whole campaign for Mercedes-Benz UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai