Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Final Major Project Week 5

Final Major Project Week 5

Week 5 of my Final Major Project went well, I was able to put aside my creative block and I have started to get some good progress on my design process'. I am now back on track with my action plan and by the end of week 6 I should have all of my design process' completed and then I will just have to put the finishing touches on my final outcomes. Even though everything is going well, I must not allow myself to relax otherwise I will not be able to get everything ready by the deadline. I was able to finish my trials and experiments of the first outcome which is a print advert designed to lead the viewer to the Instagram page.

(Authors Own, 2014)

I chose to create a simple black and white print ad with a simple "#AClass" as a strap-line, the reason I chose to do this is because it is simple and elegant but has a youthful twist with the link to Instagram. Although I am quite happy with the way that the print ad came out, I still think there is something not right about it. If I had the opportunity to do this again I would try and fix the LED Headlights because the lines are not quite right. However, all that being said I am still happy with how it turned out, it fits all the criteria I set for my Final Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai