Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Memory Poster

Memory Poster

Today we were asked to create a poster of a memory. I chose to do this project by creating a poster of a family trip we had in Kenya, with my grandparents. I wanted to represent the memories by linking them to the sound and greenery of the forests in Naivasha. I like this image because I believe it portrays the sound and greenery from the way I edited.

I do not like the typography though, I think it is too simple for the background design. Although, there is a nice contrast between the busyness of the background and the simplicity of the typography.

(Edited by Author, 2013)

Bibliography

Wallpapers Forrest Summer Forest Hd High Definition Fullscreen 2560x1600 | #2132795 #forrest. 2013. Wallpapers Forrest Summer Forest Hd High Definition Fullscreen 2560x1600 | #2132795 #forrest. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.wallsave.com/wallpaper/2560x1600/forrest-summer-forest-hd-high-definition-fullscreen-2132795.html. [Accessed 9 September 2013].

1 comment:

  1. The way you used photoshop, illustration and indexing are really effective in their collaboration to create this poster!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai