Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Graphics Rotation Day 2

Graphics Rotation Day 2

On the second day of graphics we worked with typography, I really enjoyed it because it gave me an idea of different types of typography.

We had to create 10 different ways to make letters. I really enjoyed the freedom that we had been given and it amazed me the way you could create letters out of something you would not really consider.

I chose to do various different way such as connecting scattered dots, free hand with eyes closed, left handed free hand, masking tape 3D, using pins and many more.

I like the way that I could do whatever i want, however, the results did not turn out the way I expected. They seemed to be very plain and boring and if I had the opportunity to do this again I would find more experimental ways to come up with typography.

(Authors Own, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai