Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Graphics Rotation Day 3

Graphics Rotation Day 3

On the third day of Graphics we had been given time to finish a project assigned to us on the first day. I had been working on the project, planning and experimenting throughout the week and I believe that I adhered to the brief. The brief was that we had to create a poster for an exhibition about ourselves in the year 2033. The exhibition had to be at a gallery and the poster had to be different.

I Chose do do a simple poster because I believe and always will do, that simplicity is beauty and is just better. After planning and working with typography I settled on a final piece and I really like how it turned out.

I Like the fact that the lines start thick and then converge giving a 3D type illusion and the typography is clear and simple. However, I wish I had the opportunity to make the colours more bold and clear. If I could re do this whole piece all over again, I would do it via computer aided design because then it would be neater and I would be able to play with the colouring a bit more.

 (Authors Own, 2013)

 (Authors Own, 2013)

 (Authors Own, 2013)

(Authors Own, 2013)

(Authors Own Image, Other students pieces, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai