Ian's Ravensbourne Blog: Graphics Pathway Week 3

Graphics Pathway Week 3

This week we had to create a personal manifesto, this was a hard topic because at first it was hard to come up with a topic and I did choose a really hard topic. I chose the topic of Technology. I came up with a very busy manifesto talking about why we depend on technology.

I do not like it because it goes against all of my beliefs of simplicity, I edited it with a photocopy filter which created a very nice effect but you can not see the cogs that I super imposed in the background.

(Authors Own, 2013)

Then after a group crit I decided to follow my beliefs and do a simpler design, this is ironic because Google is a tech giant and I am talking about why we depend on it. I like the simplicity and minimisation and I am very happy with it. 

(Authors Own, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ian's Ravensbourne Blog Urang-kurai